Thursday 25 September 2014

Introducing Elizabeth

As I hinted at before in today's entry, I'm going on a break for the weekend as I've been invited to attend the Asia Pacific SINE as part of Robogals Newcastle. It's a conference to look at the work done across the Asia Pacific Region to improve the amount of women in STEM areas, and I'm going to be there to talk with people from around the Asia Pacific Region about ways in which we all do our work to make things better. And as I figured that I wanted my mind to be focussed on discussing work, rather than Ice Warriors and Venusian Lullabies, I've arranged for someone to take over the blog for the weekend: Elizabeth Bowyer. I'll let them introduce themselves:

1. Who are you and what do you do?
Thomas' sister, and student
2. When did you first become aware of Doctor Who?
I don't even remember
3. First episode?
The Curse of Peladon
4. Favourite Doctor?
Third Doctor
5. Favourite companion?
Sarah Jane Smith
6. Favourite writer?
Terrance Dicks
7. Favourite episode?
The War Games or The Curse of Peladon
8. What else do you do with your time when you aren't wasting your life in front of TV/computer screens?
I read books, sew, and talk to my cat.

So I'm off, and I'll see you all when I get back to talk about The Sea Devils!

No comments:

Post a Comment