Wednesday 27 May 2015

Day 551: Logopolis Part 2

We need to talk about the next new companion. Her name is Tegan Jovanka, an Australian air stewardess, and my family has an interesting relationship with her. It's difficult to quantify what our relationship is with the character, but it generally consists of us walking around, putting on strong Australian accents, and proclaiming the words "Tegan Jeblanka!". Tegan Jeblanka is quite forthright in her opinions, expressing such proclamations as "Pharos is Greek for Lighthouse!", as well as various ruminations on Brisbane High and their knowledge of handcuffs. It doesn't bear too much relationship to the character though, which makes things awkward for me when I watch her stories, as I struggle to reconcile the two Tegans in my head. But it makes for a lot of fun with engaging with the character, and I strongly recommend that you find it in your hearts to let Tegan Jeblanka in.

No comments:

Post a Comment