Wednesday 16 March 2016

Day 820: The Zygon Invasion

So, there's not going to be a blog entry today. You see, I actually wrote about this episode quite a bit in advance, as a review for the upcoming issue of The Terrible Zodin. And I think that that review pretty much sums up everything that I want to say about this episode. So when the next issue comes out, I'll link to it here, and then everything will be tickety-boo. So, sorry, but you'll just have to go without my opinions on The Zygon Invasion for a week or so.

Although, just to pretend that I've written something to talk about it today, I will just leave this point of discussion. Doesn't it make a great deal of sense that the Doctor's greatest achievement in terms of peace is completely destroyed by Missy?

Addendum (11/4/2016): And said issue of The Terrible Zodin can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment