Sunday 1 November 2015

Blog Update - Time for a Break

Hullo. I'm just writing this to let you know that, after having 700 or so days of uninterrupted posts on this blog, I'm going to be taking a fairly large break of around a couple of weeks or so. The reason for this break suddenly dawned on me earlier this week, when I was typing up my entry for Father's Day. As I typed away, I looked at myself and realised that I should be doing some work on various Uni projects that would be due in soon. Normally, I'd have been able to balance this blog and Uni work effectively, due to the fact that the episodes were only 25 minutes long and didn't take too much out of my day. But with the advent of 45 minute episodes, as well as the fact that entire stories have been concentrated within those 45 minutes, it's meant that I've been spending more time watching the episodes, and also writing about them for the blog. So the time has come for me to take a break until all of my exams are over, which should be around the end of the month. I'm going to miss my daily episode of Doctor Who, but I need to focus on Uni at the moment, and put the blog to one side. So I guess that I'll be back at some point in the future, as right at the moment, We've Got Work To Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment